A delegation from the World Bank, headed by Director of Operations for Senegal Louise Cord, paid a visit on Tuesday, January 08 to the Ministerial Sphere of Diamniadio. This visit was made in the presence of the General Delegate for the Promotion of Urban Poles of Diamniadio and Lac Rose (DGPU) Mr Seydou Sy SALL, the Director of the Agency for the Management of State Buildings (AGPBE) Mr Abdou Karim Fofana, and the Managing Director of Envol Immobilier Mr Moctar THIAM.
- Visit to the United Nations House site in Diamniadio – 07/09/2022
- Visite of UN Secretary-General – 01/05/2022
- Ceremony for the opening of the new academic year in Ivory Coast at the University of San Pedro
- Visit of Dr Yaya Abdoul Kane, Managing Director of AGPBE
- Donations for the fight against COVID-19 – 2020