Visit of Dr Yaya Abdoul Kane, Managing Director of AGPBE
Dr Yaya Abdoul Kane, Managing Director of AGPBE, has visited the United Nations House site in Diamniadio, this Thursday 27th of August 2020, in order to inquire about the progress of the work. Despite the COVID 19 pandemic, more than 60 % of structural works were achieved.
Indeed Envol Immobilier to ensure continuity of service during the pandemic, has set up a response plan:
* Containment on site of 100 local workers, fully supported to allow continuity of work on site
* Sensitization of workers with regard to the disease, and the provision of sanitizing and masks.
These arrangements made it possible to maintain a sustained pace which enabled Dr KANE DG of the AGPBE to assess the progress of the work
This visit was guided by the Managing Director of Envol Immobilier, Mr. Moctar THIAM.
- Visit to the United Nations House site in Diamniadio – 07/09/2022
- Visite of UN Secretary-General – 01/05/2022
- Ceremony for the opening of the new academic year in Ivory Coast at the University of San Pedro
- Donations for the fight against COVID-19 – 2020
- Visit archbishop of Dakar Benjamin NDIAYE – 2019/11/08