Envol Immobilier Senegal reiterates its commitment to support efforts to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in Senegal.
Since the start of the pandemic, Envol Immobilier Senegal responded to President to support the fight against COVID-19. After having initially provided financial support, the Management Team provided the municipality of Diamniadio with masks to protect the populations and workers of the urban pole.
Envol Immobilier has decided once again, to support the fight against COVID 19 by supplying the medical workers at the epidemiological treatment centers (CTE) with protective equipments, and to also to the Ministry of Health 100 000 masks for a total amount of 200 million CFA francs.
On Thursday June 25 2020, a donation ceremony for medical equipment and barrier masks to the Ministry of Health and Social Action, was held by Mr. Aloyse Waly DIOUF, Director of the Ministry's cabinet, in the presence of Mr. Serigne Mbaye SEYE, Director of Envol Immobilier.
- Visite of UN Secretary-General – 01/05/2022
- Ceremony for the opening of the new academic year in Ivory Coast at the University of San Pedro
- Visit of Dr Yaya Abdoul Kane, Managing Director of AGPBE
- Visit archbishop of Dakar Benjamin NDIAYE – 2019/11/08
- Naming ceremony of the ministerial sphere – 2019/08/08