The archbishop of Dakar Monsignor Benjamin NDIAYE went this Friday November 08 to the Ousmane Tanor DIENG Ministerial Sphere in Diamniadio, to visit the Ministerial Sphere and the St Charbel Makhlouf Chapel. He celebrated a mass.
- Press release on the inauguration of the United Nations House in Diamniadio
- Visit to the United Nations House site in Diamniadio – 07/09/2022
- Visite of UN Secretary-General – 01/05/2022
- Ceremony for the opening of the new academic year in Ivory Coast at the University of San Pedro
- Visit of Dr Yaya Abdoul Kane, Managing Director of AGPBE