Thursday August 08, 2019 : naming ceremony of the Ministerial Sphere Ousmane Tanor Dieng. During the tribute paid to the late Ousmane Tanor Dieng, President announced that one of the most modern ministerial spheres of Diamniadio will bear the name of the late president of the HCCT.
The President of the Republic, His Excellency Mr. Macky SALL named the "Ministerial Sphere Ousmane Tanor Dieng" in tribute to the President of the High Council of Territorial Communities. The ceremony was held in the presence of the ministers of fisheries, livestock, agriculture and mines, the family of the deceased, some members of the HCCT, Mr. Madani TALL Chairman and Ms. Aminata Niane advisor at Envol Immobilier.
- Press release on the inauguration of the United Nations House in Diamniadio
- Visit to the United Nations House site in Diamniadio – 07/09/2022
- Visite of UN Secretary-General – 01/05/2022
- Ceremony for the opening of the new academic year in Ivory Coast at the University of San Pedro
- Visit of Dr Yaya Abdoul Kane, Managing Director of AGPBE