The association CANDE of Diamniadio organized, in partnership with the Delegation of the Urban Pole (DGPU), a hike to collect bags of cement, with the aim of rehabilitation of the places of worship, schools and maternities of Diamniadio.
Hikers were able to discover through this walk the achievements made in the Urban Pole, for example in this case the Ministerial Sphere of Diamniadio.
In its CSR policy, Envol Immobilier made a point of participating in this event, by granting 10 tons of cement to the CANDE association, a voucher awarded during the ceremony to Baba TRAORÉ the association’s president.
- Visit to the United Nations House site in Diamniadio – 07/09/2022
- Visite of UN Secretary-General – 01/05/2022
- Ceremony for the opening of the new academic year in Ivory Coast at the University of San Pedro
- Visit of Dr Yaya Abdoul Kane, Managing Director of AGPBE
- Donations for the fight against COVID-19 – 2020